Making a Planning Application

It may be possible to make minor alterations or an extension to your house without the need for planning permission. This is known as 'permitted development'.

To find our whether you need to make a planning application, you should look on the Planning section of Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council's website. You will also find all of the information you need about making an application, download all of the appropriate forms and guidance notes as well as being able to submit your planning application online.

Click here to visit the Borough Council Planning pages